I just received another wedding invitation.
Should I go?
There are factors to consider before I accept.
- How well do I know the bride or groom? – I have received invitations from co-workers I barely know.
- What will I wear? – Will I need a new dress and shoes or do I have something in my closet?
- Will the wedding conflict with my job? – Can I afford to take time off from work?
- Can I bring a guest? – I hate to go alone. Maybe I could bring a date or ask my sister to go with me.
- How much should I spend on a wedding gift? – $50, $100, or more
Last year I attended several weddings. Some were local and 2 were destination weddings. I enjoyed each for different reasons.